Sathya Sai | Bhâgavatam | Gîtâ | Ramayana |
| Spiritual | Music
| Art | Words | Personal |
- Web Resources for The Ramayana (from Berkeley.edu).
- Srimad Ramayana: The Travels of Rama by
Valmeeki Muni (volume 1)
- Ramayana - The Essence of the
Discourse by Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.
- Ramayana Homepage by Hindunet.
- Valmiki Ramayana. The Ramayana in word for
word translations, Sanskrit and proze.
- Stories from the Ramayana and other stories of
Hinduism. Transcriptions from lectures at the Bhakivedanta ashram,
- The Ramayana, R. Dutt Tr. (1899) This is
an abridged verse translation of one of the two longest epic poems in
world literature, the Ramayana. This translation is surprisingly
readable and very moving once you get used to the rhymed couplet format.
Book I - The Bridal of Sita 26,609 bytes
Book II - The Banishment 37,768 bytes
Book III - The Death of the
Book IV - The Meeting of the
Book V - On the Banks of the
Book VI - Sita Lost 27,497 bytes
Book VII - In the Nilgiri
Book VIII - Sita Discovered 14,680 bytes
Book IX - The Council of War 15,767 bytes
Book X - The War in Ceylon 42,868 bytes
Book XI - Rama's Return and
Book XII - Sacrifice of the
Conclusion 2,372 bytes
Epilogue 25,683 bytes
- Urday.com: an overvieuw of the complete
of the Hindu literatures: all the purana's, the veda's and other great
scriptures described one by one, chapter by chapter, including Ramayana and Bhagwad Gita.
- A beautiful presentation on Rama's wanderings in
exile and His adventures in the forest, as narrated in the great epic
Ramayana, by Black Peacok: Indian Miniatures &
- Ramayana on Line by Onlinedarshan. Online Ramayana is narrated slokah by slokah with
the audio and the explanations. Ramayana is the story of Rama, the idol
of virtuousness, an ideal son, ideal husband, ideal king and above all
an ideal and compassionate human being. One of the most important
literary and religious text of south Asia, Ramayana can be enjoyed
on-line in text and audio format.
- Valmiki's Ramayana in drawing.
- Stories from Grandpa. Distance education of Indian
heritage - organized by the Association of grandparents of Indian
immigrants (Ramayana, Mahabharata, Stories of Gods and Goddesses,
Buddha, Great Saints and more).
- Ramayana.com. Dedicated to the Glory of
Sri Sri Sita Rama. With a lot of pictures, video & audio,
art, holy places, and pictures to color for children and more.
- The illustrated Ramayana for
- The Ramayana of Valmiki: in sanskrit, Marathi, Hindi,
Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Oriya
and Assamese; Along with word meaning and explanatory translation in English.
Nama Ramayana - 108 verses
- The Complete Ram Charita
Gosvâmî Tulasidas (in pdf) in Devanagari and English (1101
verses), offered by Gita Press, Gorakhpur India.
- Nail Art Ramayana: Sri Sistla Ramakrishna Rao
is drawing 'Nail' portraits of the entire Ramayana of six Kandas and
Uttarakanda consisting of the important episodes of this Adi Kavya with