| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | QR | S |T|U|V| W|XYZ|
Glossary: here the words are collected that in the
Vahinis at this site are explained by Sai Baba, complemented with
glossaries from Bhagavad Gîtâ and S'rîmad
- False Ego (or ahankâra): the mistaken notion that
one is the absolute master, the supreme owner and rightful enjoyer of
all worldly pleasures, as a consequence of which the soul identifies
with the material body.
- The 'knot' binding together soul and body, and everything connected
thereto (appearance, nationality, race, family, religious denomination,
joy and grief etc.).
- Identifying with the body, holding the body for the true self.
- A symptom of bewilderment.
- A source of being bound to matter.
- Seat of fear and neurosis, viz. to have an ineffective spirit (see
- Faults, six: The six faults are overeating, attachment to
material things, inability to follow regulative principles, sense
gratification, useless idle talk, and impure habits. [see also: six passions]